7 January 2019 to 15 March 2019
|(20% off for daytime sessions - on / before 6pm, from 7 Janauary to 15 March)|
1. Number of participants: a maximum capacity of 8 people per tour, i.e. 4 couples at maximum. And participants must enrol in even numbers.
2. Combination: Couples in a relationship to participate as there will be close interactions during the event.
3. All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to their ticket time. Late-comers will not be admitted due to the specific set up of the Dark Exhibition.
4. As the entire Dark Exhibition is in complete darkness, all light-emitting devices such as watches, mobile phones/blackberries, cameras, or other glow-in-the-dark ornamentations are prohibited.
5. No Photography or recording is allowed in the tour.
6. Language: Cantonese / English (Advance arrangement is required and not guaranteed depending on manpower).
7. Whole experiential tour is conducted in complete darkness, please inform our tour guide if you feel uncomfortable, and you will be guided back to the light immediately.
8. We DO NOT recommend the following people to join the tour:
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
9. Visitors will be provided free secure lockers to keep their personal belongings.
10. To provide visitors a comfortable and secure experience in the dark, closed-circuit televisions are in place throughout the Dark Exhibition.
11. Outside food or beverages are not allowed. However, during the Dark Experience, beverages and light snacks will be available for sale. Visitors can purchase them with cash.
12. Please refer DIALOGUE IN THE DARK EXHIBITION POLICIES & SAFETY ADVICE for more informations.