Dialogue in the Dark x Fair Ladies Craft Workshop
Santa Hunt in the Dark
Hunting for a special Christmas Memory
We are having the Christmas Special Dark Tour now. Come to join the Santa Hunt in the Dark by Dialogue in the Dark this year!
There are many Santa Claus hiding in our dark tours. Just get into our 75-minute dark tour, to hunt them without your eyesight but with your heart! You can get a Christmas Candy* by Fair ladies Craft Workshop upon hunting a Santa Claus. Each bottle of candies is packed by the grassroots ladies who are from the families in Kwai-Tsing district. With the opportunity of working in Fair Taste, these ladies got the chance to not only taking care of their families, but also enhancing their network and earning income. So, each bottle of candies means a Christmas blessing to these families.
Come to join now! Take this chance to have a special Christmas with your family members, also share your love and warmth with our Visual Impaired and those ladies from Fair Taste.
How to Play
There are 5 different zones in each kind of dark tour (total 75-minute of each dark tour). You can find Santa Claus in each zone. Upon hunting any one of Santa Claus in any one of the zones, each family can get ONE bottle of Christmas Candy* by Fair ladies Craft Workshop when you pass your hunted Santa Claus to our tour guide at the end of each tour.
*On first-come-first-serve basis, while stock lasts.
Details of Santa Hunt in the DarkBuy Ticket
1 December 2018 - 31 December 2018 (Inclusively)
|75 minutes (Please refer to online ticketing page for available time slots)|
Dialogue in the Dark Experiential Exhibition
|Language:||Cantonese (English / Mandarin session by request)|
HK$220 per Adult
Reservation & Enquiries:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Number of participants: a maximum capacity of 8 people per tour, the minimum capacity is 2.
2. Combination: Family as a unit
3. All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to their ticket time. Late-comers will not be admitted due to the specific set up of the Dark Exhibition.
4. As the entire Dark Exhibition is in complete darkness, all light-emitting devices such as watches, mobile phones/blackberries, cameras, or other glow-in-the-dark ornamentations are prohibited.
5. No Photography or recording is allowed in the tour.
6. Language: Cantonese / English (Advance arrangement is required and not guaranteed depending on manpower).
7. Whole experiential tour is conducted in complete darkness, please inform our tour guide if you feel uncomfortable, and you will be guided back to the light immediately.
8. We DO NOT recommend the following people to join the tour:
- Aged under 5 (Aged 5-8 MUST be accompanied with an adult [paid visitor])
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
9. Visitors will be provided free secure lockers to keep their personal belongings.
10. To provide visitors a comfortable and secure experience in the dark, closed-circuit televisions are in place throughout the Dark Exhibition.
11. Outside food or beverages are not allowed. However, during the Dark Experience, beverages and light snacks will be available for sale. Visitors can purchase them with cash.
12. Please refer DIALOGUE IN THE DARK EXHIBITION POLICIES & SAFETY ADVICE for more informations.